Our curriculum is brimming with exciting learning opportunities for students of all ages. Below is a sampling of some of the many lessons we have planned!
- Community garden under the direction of our talented in-house green thumb, Tani Pinson!
- Cooking and baking lessons to prepare healthy, delicious foods for ourselves and to share with the community.
- Hebrew Lab (please note: last year a few students went from recognizing a handful of Hebrew letters to fluent reading in a couple of months!)...
- Art Classes
- Sports- badminton and soccer are two favorites at Aleph Academy
- Jewish Holiday prep - learning everything there is to know about upcoming holidays (customs, foods, history...)