The Aleph Academy models and teaches core Jewish ethical values. Kindness, or "chesed," are the social and emotional connections which hold the Aleph Academy community together. As we strive for excellence, an integral component is that of strong relationships, creating an important foundation for life. Both staff and parents model kindness and respect in their daily interactions.
- We approach one another with goodwill and compassion.
- We stand up for kindness, especially in the face of unkindness.
- We actively reach out to one another, especially in times of need.
- Kindness in our community is measured by actions, words, and behaviors.
- Even in the face of conflict, we choose our words thoughtfully and our actions consciously.